Shuttles run approximately every half hour or less.
- Travel lightly and pack well. What you bring on has to fit in your lap.
- No pets will be allowed on the shuttles or on the festival grounds.
- No alcohol or coolers are permitted on the shuttles.
- No food or beverages will be allowed on the shuttles.
No Onsite Parking:
There is NO onsite parking at the festival and no parking allowed on Route 158 bypass road.
Entering the event:
Only buses will be allowed to drive into the festival grounds. Individual vehicles will not be allowed to drop off passengers.
- There will be designated cross walks close to the Festival event site for crossing Route 158.
- Pedestrians may only enter at the main entrance, which is also where admission tickets are sold.
- Please be mindful of signs, cones, and traffic control personnel to ensure your safety.
- Bike racks will be available onsite, but please bring your own locks (no charge for bike parking).
- ROUTE 158 IS A DANGEROUS ROAD, CROSS ONLY AT DESIGNATED CROSSWALKS.
- Grouse Street - across from main entrance
- Harvey Street - across from south end of site
2014 Festival Program:
Click Here to download a printable version of this Program (PDF file).
2014 Festival Site Map:
Click Here to download a printable version of this Site Map (PDF file).