The Outer Banks Seafood Festival will be held at:
6800 S. Croatan Hwy, Nags Head, NC 27959 (MP 16.5 on Route 158).
There is no onsite parking. Free shuttle service will be provided to and from the Festival. Shuttle/off-site parking locations are shown below the map.
Please note no food or beverages will be allowed on the shuttles.
You are welcome to bring chairs in to the festival, however NO COOLERS, NO PETS, NO FIREARMS and NO POP-UP TENTS WILL BE ALLOWED.
FREE Shuttle & Off-Site Parking Location
First Flight High School, Kill Devil Hills [Purple Lot]:
100 Veterans Drive, Kill Devil Hills, 10:00am – 7:00pm
All Event Parking will be at this location including HANDICAP Parking with a handicap accessible bus.
Shuttles run approximately every half hour or less
10:00 am – 7:00 pm unless noted differently above.
- Travel lightly and pack well. What you bring on has to fit in your lap.
- No pets will be allowed on the shuttles or on the festival grounds.
- No alcohol or coolers are permitted on the shuttles.
- No food or beverages will be allowed on the shuttles.
No Onsite Parking:
- There is NO onsite parking at the festival and no parking allowed on Route 158 bypass road.
Entering the event:
- Only buses will be allowed to drive into the festival grounds. Individual vehicles will not be allowed to drop off passengers.
- There will be designated cross walks close to the Festival event site for crossing Route 158.
- Pedestrians may only enter at the main entrance, which is also where admission tickets are sold.
- Please be mindful of signs, cones, and traffic control personnel to ensure your safety.
- Bike racks will be available onsite, but please bring your own locks (no charge for bike parking).
- ROUTE 158 IS A DANGEROUS ROAD, CROSS ONLY AT DESIGNATED CROSSWALKS.
- Grouse Street – across from main entrance