Free shuttle service will be provided to and from the Festival. Shuttle/off-site parking locations are below.
Please note no food or beverages will be allowed on the shuttles. You are welcome to bring chairs to the festival, however NO COOLERS, NO PETS, NO FIREARMS and NO POP-UP TENTS WILL BE ALLOWED.
All Event Parking will be at this location including accessible parking with an accessible bus.
• Travel lightly and pack well. What you bring on has to fit in your lap.
• No pets will be allowed on the shuttles or on the festival grounds.
• No alcohol or coolers are permitted on the shuttles.
• No food or beverages will be allowed on the shuttles.
• There will be designated cross walks close to the Festival event site for crossing Route 158.
• Pedestrians may only enter at the main entrance, which is also where admission tickets are sold.
• Please be mindful of signs, cones, and traffic control personnel to ensure your safety.
• Bike racks will be available onsite, but please bring your own lock. (Bike parking is FREE)
• ROUTE 158 IS A DANGEROUS ROAD, BE SURE TO CROSS ONLY AT DESIGNATED CROSSWALKS.